Tuesday 27 April 2010

Wax Love - djTwolegs


Disco Funk - Wax Love by Burts (Twolegs)

Mix i did a few years ago after a visit to Amsterdam record diggin. A very good visit lol, I needed to by a new bag to get them all home with me, had some real bombs in my luggage !

Quite a few of them can be heard here
Enjoy : )

Vinyl mix recorded live to CDR


"in the begining (acapella)
Other Galactic Funk - Meco
Lets Start The Dance - Bohannon
Spank - Jimmy "Bo" Horne
Is It Love You're After - Rose Royce
Runaway (Danny Krivit Re-edit) - Loleatta Holloway
Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste Of Honey
The Player - First Choice
Love Sensation - Loleatta Holloway
Vertigo - Dan Hartman
Music Is My Way Of Life - Patti Labelle
Keep On Jumpin' - Musique
Another Bites The Dust - Queen
Last Night A DJ Saved My Life - InDeep
Rapture - Blondie
Twilight Zone - Herbie Hancock
One For The Treble - Davey DMX
Rocket - Herbie Hancock
Apachi - Incredible Bongo Band
Dance to The Drummers Beat - Herman Kelly
I Get Lifted - KC & The Sunshine Band
Jam On The Groove - Ralph MacDonald
Shaft In Africa - Johnny Pate
Cookies - Brother Soul
Champ - The Mohawks

in shops now ! from K-Tel

No comments: