Thursday 30 May 2019

dbparker presents the return of Jezebel

...the Trinity Trifecta proudly present TFI thursday! the weekend starts here!! with the thursday thrupple!!!, we had simianas scratchy old monkee show at 6pm, followed by ayako's amazing banzai show at 8 then at 10pm til midnite dbparker presents the return of Jezebel, a welcome roll back to the femme fronted format featuring the ever-wise words of Rev Funke Adejumbe, with the sweet sweet sounds of Siouxsie and the Banshees, St Vincent and Sleater-Kinney...



...TRACKLISTING...
Bow Wow Wow - Baby Oh No!
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Cities in Dust
Deerhoof - This Magnificent Bird Will Rise
Patti Smith - Rock n Roll Nigger
B-52s - Private Idaho
the Black Belles - Breathing Down My Neck
Death in Vegas - Hands Around my Throat
Garbage - #1 Crush
Poppy - Scary Mask feat, FEVER 333
Robyn - Cobrastyle
Goldfrapp - Satin Chic
Joanna Newsom - Peach, Plum, Pear
Siouxsie and the Banshees - Peek-a-Boo
Serge Gainsbourg et Brigitte Bardot - Comic Strip
St Vincent - Pills (piano version)
Blondie - Fade Away and Radiate
 Sleater-Kinney- One More Hour
Madonna vs Kraftwerk - Music Model
Lady Gaga vs Area 615 - Stoned Applause
Donna Summer - Bad Girls (reflex revision)
Indeep - Last Nite a DJ Saved My Life
Ann Peebles - I Miss You
st*rfucker - I Feel Love
Mimi Goese and Ben Neill - If You Lie Awake
Anna Calvi - I'm the Man That Will Find You
Dusty Springfield - Spooky
Patsy Cline - Crazy
Louisiana Lou - With My Banjo on My Knee
Lulu Belle and Scotty - I Wish I Was a Single Girl Again
Nina Simone - How It Feels to Be Free (live at montreux)

...anotherTRANSmission...

No comments: