Friday 24 May 2019

dbparker presents - Sweet Baby Symphonies

 ...its THURSDAY! so it must be time for the Trinity Trifecta to present the Thursday Thruple...
...at 6pm its Simiana Daryn Gray's Scratchy Monkey Time, followed at 8pm with the first part of Ayako's Banzai Show tribute to Joey Ramone, and at 9pm, dbparker presents Sweet Baby Symphonies... 


TRACKLISTING
Primal Scream - Rocks
the Ramones - Baby I Love You
the Ronettes - Be My Baby
Nirvana vs st*rfucker - Smells Like Teen Spirit
St Vincent - and Then She Kissed Me
Scarlxrd - Heart Attack (Prod JVCXB)
Nina Hagen - African Reggae
Burundi Black - Burundi Black
Roberta Flack - Go Up Moses
Bette Davis - They Say I'm Different
Syreeta - I Love Everything
Mike Patton and Jean-Claude Vannier - On Top of the World
Serge Gainsbourg - Cargo Culte Dating
Death in Vegas - Scorpio Rising (Polyphonic Spree mix)
Erykah Badu - Orange Moon
Eartha Kitt - I Want to be Evil
Jarv Is - Must I Evolve?
Prxncxss Aprntly - No Fucks
Wendy Carlos - Ode to Joy
MEGGATRON - aleph9
Johnny Cash - Hurt (dbdub)
the Flaming Lips - Can't Get You Out of My Head
Peaches - Fuck the Pain Away
Jim Steinman vs st*rfucker - Love and Death
Foreigner vs Stevie Wonder - Ice Cold Ground
Chicago vs Black Sabbath - Plenty High or 6 to 4
Hall and Oates vs the Supremes - My World is Empty Without You
the Verve vs Andrew Loog Oldham vs Childish Gambino vs the Ronettes - Sweet Baby Symphony

...anotherTRANSmission...

No comments: